Case Study: Next Level! Sales Kickoff
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Justine and her team for just over three years now. I’ve used J.Shay Events for my annual sales kickoff meetings; bi-annual International award trips and other large industry events. This team of professionals has surely taken all of our events to the next level. It brings me great calm to know that Justine and her team have my back given all of the moving parts of an event.. not that I have to even think about the moving parts!
Goals & Objectives
Type of Event
Goals & Objectives:
- Host event in a new destination/venue that offers exciting amenities for employees and their families, warm climate, and is equidistant from existing corporate locations.
- Create a motivational theme that influences other important aspects of the event.
- Provide product updates, sales training, team-building activities, and leadership direction.
- Drive an increase in sales over the next fiscal year, riding their current momentum, to have another stellar year!
Type of Event:
3-Day annual sales kickoff for Sales, Marketing, and Technical staff.
The event is hosted at the beginning of each fiscal year. This is in addition to existing sales meetings and summits.
- Venue Sourcing and Site Selection
- Contract Negotiation and Execution
- Theme Development
- Budget Management
- Vendor Selection/Management
- Food and Beverage Planning
- Rooming List Management
- Agenda Management
- AV and Production Management
- Run of Show/Show Flow
- Event Design and Décor
- Signage Design
- Onsite Staffing
- Speaker Management
- VIP Guests/Special Requests
- All speakers aligned content with a central theme, delivering a powerful and engaging message
- Offsite activities at Universal Studios after break-out sessions – VIP experience + dinner overlooking the boardwalk
- Motivational speaker to rally the troops
- CEO and VP of Sales both offered to be a “reference anytime we needed one!”
- J.Shay Event Solutions is hired for next year’s SKO, as well as incentive travel trips