Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas providing event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for all sizes: from groups of 10 to 10,000.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow and security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
Your most recent event was a hit. You know this because the vendors showed up on time, the breakout rooms had actually been cleaned beforehand, and the attendees mingled and networked with big smiles on their faces. Mission accomplished – high five! Not. So. Fast. Did...
A lot of factors go into planning the perfect corporate event. There’s choosing the right venue, creating an engaging series of breakout sessions and panel discussions, and of course, getting the luncheons and cocktail parties just right (can you say kosher vegan...
When coming up with a new product idea, most organizations spend vast amounts of time and money on research and development, with the hopes their new product will be embraced by the market. But R&D is only half the battle. The truth is, an effective product launch...
Since the start of this pandemic, event planners have been scrambling to pivot and focus on planning virtual or hybrid events. And while some have enjoyed higher profits and increased attendance, as compared to live events, many are finding the format to be…...
Conferences and other corporate events are only successful if the attendees have been engaged and inspired. While the greater agenda of your event will be informative and educational, it is the breakout sessions that allow for a more intimate experience and provide...
Let’s face it, planning events has gotten complicated. Before the pandemic, events were typically in-person, which meant you hired a venue, gathered your speakers, sold your tickets and Bob was your Uncle! But for months we’ve had to pivot and adapt to a new normal;...