Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
When you have people over to your house, you recognize that your home and all the furnishings and décor reflect your individuality. The paint colors, furniture arrangement, lighting… all of it says something about WHO you are. Well the same can be said for inviting...
For the past year, we’ve been talking a lot in this industry about virtual events. But today I wanted to talk about another kind of virtual and that is virtual reality. Virtual reality (VR) is, hands down, one of the biggest advances in technology in the last decade....
As more people receive the Covid-19 vaccine and our towns and cities get closer to herd immunity status, our communities have begun to open up and life is returning to a new form of normal. What preparations can the even industry make to ensure the safety of all...
Event-based environmental waste is something more and more planners need to think about and mitigate. This waste not only hurts the planet, it also hurts your brand’s image in the eyes of customers and prospects. In this blog post we’ll take a look at one of the key...
“If you design it, they will come.” In theory. In reality, you can develop the greatest event agenda the world has ever seen and still get humdrum attendance. As event planners, we know we’ve got to create enormous value for prospects. But how can we translate this...
Artificial intelligence, or AI for short, has become a big buzzword in the marketing world over the past few years. But recently, AI has become all the rage in the events industry as well. What is artificial intelligence and how will event planners be using it in the...