Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
Virtual events have gotten pretty much every company and event planner out of a jam this past year, as we’ve all been forced to socially distance due to the pandemic. And there has been a silver lining to this forced pivot, and that is we’ve all learned how beneficial...
It’s the beginning of a new year and event planners are sitting down to plan the coming year’s meetings and conventions. Many are wondering, “Are we back to normal yet or do we still have to plan virtual or hybrid events?” It’s a good question. As the Covid vaccine...
The goal of every company is to make sure their brand stays top of mind with consumers. To accomplish this, many brands allocate resources to advertise via traditional channels (billboards, TV and newspaper ads) and digital channels (email, mobile, and social media...
One of the most important aspects of planning a corporate event is making sure the right people are aware of it! Of course, there are many advertising channels you can use to create buzz around your event and draw in big crowds. Some organizations use radio, TV and...
There’s one thing just about any business owner will tell you, and that is regular board meetings are one of the most important parts of building and sustaining a successful organization. This is particularly true for those companies in hypercompetitive industries....
Banquets are one of the most popular types of corporate events and for good reason: gathering your team or group of clients for a glamorous sit-down meal offers them a festive yet relaxed atmosphere in which to network with ease. But how can event planners pull off a...