Event Management Solutions for Corporate, Non-Profit & Fundraisers
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for all sizes: from groups of 10 to 10,000.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow and security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Justine and her team for just over three years now. I’ve used J.Shay Events for my annual sales kickoff meetings; bi-annual International award trips and other large industry events. This team of professionals have surely taken all of our events to the next level. It brings me great calm to know that Justine and her team have my back given all of the moving parts of an event.. not that I have to even think about the moving parts!
I hired J. Shay Event Solutions for a March 6, 2020 event for 3,000 attendees. My staff and I are infinitely satisfied with their work and I am happy to recommend them to you! Justine is the best, but the rest of her staff is equally terrific!
I have worked with J.Shay Events Management for the last 3 years, since the company was started. The support, detail and care I as a client receive is truly impeccable. We would not go into any event or conference without J.Shay Events’ partnership. Truly an A+ organization!!
I've either worked directly with or hired J.Shay Events for a numbers of events, big and small. Everyone on their team is organized, strategic and have impeccable taste. They eventually felt like an extension of our marketing team and could handle any challenges we throw at them, particularly when trying to coordinate dozens of team members across the world. Hire them without reservation
Let's Begin Planning Your Next Event Today!
Corporate events are important for your business! They have the ability to grow your brand through trade shows, conferences, and conventions, or solidify your employee-base through (internal) conferences, meetings, incentive travel, and more. Out of all forms of...
Your company anniversary is more important than you may think. They highlight how successful your company has been and that you are here to stay! They are a great time to recognize your employees of all their hard work and a reminder that you value them - Plan on...
You might believe me when I say that 50% of all meetings (55 million per day!) are considered ineffective, according to Professor Steven Rogelberg. This means not engaging and useful to the folks attending. Did anyone else immediately think of The Office, and how...
When in-person events come back we need to be prepared. This means safety measures. One of the first experiences your attendees have once they arrive at the conference venue is onsite registration or check-in. Though there are sure to be more ideas and suggestions...
(GIF Source) While virtual events are typically thought of as less exciting or engaging as in-person events, you can still implement ways to make them pop! One of those ways is through swag - Which many companies have not yet begun to implement into their virtual...
Still want to celebrate the holiday season with all your employees, but concerned about social distancing? No worries! Here are several great ways to still host holiday parties with employees virtually. Tips: For virtual events plug your laptop into your TV with an...