Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
It was only a matter of time before demand for eco-friendly solutions hit the events industry. These days we commonly see hotels phasing out individually wrapped soaps and tiny, plastic shampoo bottles with bulk dispensers. Banquet managers are now expected to donate...
Planning a flawless event takes considerable effort and usually requires a lengthy to-do list. At the very top of that list is choosing the right venue. Venues are not just spaces where your events happen; they are the absolute foundations for making memorable brand...
The Covid pandemic resulted in many changes to the way things are done in the event industry. And negotiating hotel contracts is just one of them. New rules, clauses and regulations are things event planners need to be aware of. It is not only us that are interested...
We’ve been event planners for many years now and every once in a while, we go to events ourselves. As event attendees, we have a really unique perspective, and it’s one that helps us up our planning game. Here are some of the things we often notice at events that...
Your organization is ready to embark on a new enterprise-wide project. Budget has been set, resources allocated, and team members assigned varying tasks. What could go wrong? In a word, everything. Getting a project off the ground takes more than just logistical...
The holidays are a perfect time of year to show your employees how much you appreciate and value them. And after two insane years of lockdowns and uncertainty, your employees could really use something to smile about this year! But what kinds of gifts will your team...