Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
People love events. And after a year or more of lockdowns and tight regulations, and subsequent virtual events, everyone is itching to get back to in-person events. This increase in demand for live events is great news for organizations who are looking to connect with...
Event planners know that choosing the right venue is important to the success of their meeting. But something even more important, in our experience, is the destination of that venue. The destination you select for your meeting will set the tone for your event, so...
Every business has been greatly affected by the Covid pandemic. Most organizations have been required to change the way they approach and acquire new customers. This has forced sales teams to come up with new strategies that not only suit their product or service, but...
I think we can all agree that the last year has been… memorable, to say the least. And while every holiday season is an opportunity to let our hair down, this year it’s particularly important to gather your team and celebrate them and your collective wins! While some...
Organizing an event requires planners to make a lot of important decisions. But by far the most important decision is selecting the venue. After all, the space the event is hosted in will dictate every other decision you make as well as inform the overall mood and...
There are a couple of new buzz words going around in the corporate world these days: inclusive meetings. But what are they and how are they different from regular ol’ meetings? In reality, inclusive meetings are not something new and magical but rather describe what...