Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
Over the past year, event planners learned how to quickly adapt and transform their in-person events into virtual ones. Many of us have become aware of a silver lining to this learning curve, and that is, virtual events are cost-effective and a powerful way to widen...
The Green Events & Innovations Conference was recently held on March 2 nd, bringing together industry leaders, professionals, governments and organizations who are all looking for ways to bring environmental awareness and sustainability to the live events...
There was a time when event technology included a telephone (not cordless), rolodex and pen and paper. You were REALLY advanced if you had a desktop computer and began using Excel spreadsheets. But times have changed, and like every other industry, event planning is...
Over the past year, the pandemic has caused many online platforms, such as gaming and video streaming platforms, to experience a surge in users and revenue. What else did we have to do during lockdowns but escape this reality into another one?! But while online...
We’ve just passed the year mark of when the pandemic began to completely turn our lives upside down. Like other industries, the events industry has been forced to pivot and adapt to a “new normal” that has felt anything but normal. Before COVID-19, our industry...
When developing an event’s agenda, most planners focus on the attendees’ experience. And that makes sense, after all, it’s the attendees that are footing the bill. But your speakers’ experience should not be overlooked. This is particularly true now that many speakers...