Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
2021 is coming to a close and event planners are looking to book a location for their 2022 and 2023 incentive travel programs. What will life be like over the next couple of years? Will the pandemic finally be behind us? It’s undoubtedly hard to determine what the...
As we head into the fall, more Covid variants are cropping up, and most event planners find themselves scratching their heads, wondering how to keep their in-person events they’ve had scheduled on track. What we’re doing on behalf of our clients is staying on top of...
Delta variant. Lambda variant. Covid22 variant. If you’re paying attention to the news, we’re seeing new variants cropping up on an almost-weekly basis. And it’s only September! Where do these new Covid variants leave event planners? On many days, in the fetal...
Unless you’ve been living under something very big and very heavy, you’ve noticed that the event industry has been heavily leaning on virtual events for the past year due to the pandemic. But, at the beginning of this summer, states across the country were lifting...
Two words are on the tips of everyone’s tongue these days: Delta variant. Just when we thought it was safe to open back up, there is already talk about lockdowns and the reinstatement of statewide mandates to help keep the spread of this new variant...
For decades, employee recognition has been vital in the workplace, leading to improved employee engagement, morale and productivity. With the vaccine rollouts, employees are slowly trickling back into the office over the coming months. This means there is an...