Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
Artificial intelligence, or AI for short, has become a big buzzword in the marketing world over the past few years. But recently, AI has become all the rage in the events industry as well. What is artificial intelligence and how will event planners be using it in the...
The event planning industry has been uniquely impacted by the pandemic. Planners have spent months scrambling, learning new technologies in an effort to pivot to virtual events and keep the industry going. It hasn’t been easy and there have been lessons along the way....
Any event planner will tell you the success of an event relies on whether or not the audience was engaged throughout. One way planners have traditionally been able to ensure attendee engagement is through personalization of everything from content and pre-event...
Over the past year, event planners learned how to quickly adapt and transform their in-person events into virtual ones. Many of us have become aware of a silver lining to this learning curve, and that is, virtual events are cost-effective and a powerful way to widen...
The Green Events & Innovations Conference was recently held on March 2 nd, bringing together industry leaders, professionals, governments and organizations who are all looking for ways to bring environmental awareness and sustainability to the live events...
There was a time when event technology included a telephone (not cordless), rolodex and pen and paper. You were REALLY advanced if you had a desktop computer and began using Excel spreadsheets. But times have changed, and like every other industry, event planning is...