Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
My wife likes to tease me that the only reason I got into event planning was for the food. If I’m honest, she may have a point. While I enjoy putting together an engaging program and working with clients to ensure their attendees have an overall exceptional...
Unless you’ve been living under a proverbial rock, you’ve most likely heard the majority consensus: hybrid events are here to stay. That’s a good thing as hybrid events offer numerous benefits. For starters, hybrid events allow organizations to extend their brand...
Over the past two years, the events industry has been forced to go through some powerful transformations. On a dime we were expected to pivot from heavy-hitting in-person events to offering virtual experiences that required some out-of-the-box thinking. Though 2021...
Engage Your Attendees with these Neuroscience-Backed Tips If you’re like most of our clients, you’re thrilled to be able to host in-person events again. But if there’s one thing the pandemic taught us, it’s that there is something to be said for streaming your event...
Trade shows are one of the best ways to generate new buzz and revenue for your business. These events are the perfect space to mingle with others in your industry and engage customers and prospects face-to-face. Surveys have found that 45% of tradeshow visitors will...
As an event planner, you know that planning the event is only half the battle. The other half is getting people to register and show up. If you’re like a lot of our clients, you probably rely heavily on social media to market your corporate events. But are you using...