Event Planning Solutions for Corporate,
Non-Profit & Fundraisers
J.Shay Event Solutions is a Corporate Event Agency based in Dallas, Texas that provides comprehensive event management services.
We currently operate all over the United States, as well as internationally, for groups of 10 to 20,000 attendees.
We specialize in Incentive Travel, Virtual Events, Trade Shows, Conferences, VIP Events, Meetings and Fundraisers, but offer management services for specialized events as well.
Don’t see your type of event listed? Let’s talk!
Let Us Help Plan Your Next Event
We make events easy.
Flexibility for Every Client
- No existing event expertise in-house? No problem.
- Already have an internal event team? Great. Where can we help?
Every Service You Need for In-Person or Virtual Events
- Strategic event schedule development
- Top-notch operations team to organize your event top to bottom
- Logistics to manage the stressful moving pieces
- On-site registration staff
- Breathe easy and never worry about event technology
We Make Event Technology Easy for You
- Beautiful event websites you won’t have to build or manage
- Robust registration forms on the most popular platforms
- On-site badging systems to expedite registration flow & security
- Own your own licenses already? Not a problem!
Create an Amazing Experience
- Leave a lasting positive influence on your attendees
- Drive your brand and messaging with external customers
- Build loyalty among your internal colleagues
Event Types We Specialize In
Conferences & Meetings
We Take the Stress Out of Event Software
Let J.Shay Events Manage Your Event Website, Registration, & Virtual Event Platform
- Never worry about software changes, reading knowledge-bases or contacting Support teams
- Beautiful and reliable websites and registration forms built and managed for you leading up to your event
- Registration data reported and presented to your team in regularly scheduled calls with your team
- Post-event debrief calls to identify successes and areas of improvement
- Comprehensive services provided for both Live or Virtual events
Numbers Your Business Can Rely On
Events Planned and Managed.
Of all Hotel commissions given back to our clients.
Faster lead times with your Registration Site builds.
Attendee conferences, down to small VIP events, or anything in between.
Countries we've planned and executed client events in.
Event planners know their attendees want two things: They want to network, and they want to eat. It’s our job to give them plenty of opportunities to connect with others and plenty of tasty food. In our experience, food matters to your attendees more than just about...
When it comes to incentive travel programs, event planners have 2 main goals: Give your hard-working team an experience they won’t soon forget. Help the accounting department tie up the travel budget in a nice little bow. One of the easiest ways to reach both goals is...
Recession is a dirty 9-letter word. No one likes a recession and almost everyone is negatively impacted by it. But a brief look back at history suggests the event industry gets a particularly brutal beating when the economy struggles. That’s because as companies learn...
How do you normally measure the success of your event? If you answer, “The caterer didn’t run out of food” or “Everyone seemed to like the entertainment,” then you’re not truly tracking event performance. The absolute best way to track and measure your event’s success...
If you’re like a lot of the event planners we work with, you put an awful lot of thought into your program’s agenda, choosing the right venue and keynote speakers, and of course, hiring a caterer that can elevate the typical “corporate event food.” But how much...
At J.Shay Events, we’re all about two things: Finding new ways to boost audience engagement, and having a solid event planning strategy that helps you reach your goals in quantifiable ways. It just so happens that event gamification helps you do both! What Is...