6 Steps to Leadership Retreat Planning

6 Steps to Leadership Retreat Planning

If you’ve seen our master class video, you know that well planned internal events are extremely important for building a company culture, subsequently increasing productivity, and lowering voluntary turnover rates. One of your most important internal events is...
Creating SMART Event Goals & Objectives

Creating SMART Event Goals & Objectives

Have you heard of the Harvard Business Study that found only 3% of their MBA graduates wrote down their goals, and those 3% earned 10X more than the other 97% combined? It’s a study around goal-setting, and it’s effectiveness. Based on that Harvard study,...
What is Event Strategy?

What is Event Strategy?

As an event professional, it can be hard to have a uniform process or set of guidelines for planning and executing an event for your business. People quickly figure out in the event management, unless you work with a large internal Events team, you might be a lone...